Tuesday, January 17, 2023

A little about me...

My name is Brian Ballantyne and I am attending school full-time at Arizona State University West Campus, majoring in Biology. This is my final year in the STEM/TRAIN program at ASU with a projected graduation date of December 2023. I currently study the behavior of Black Widow Spiders under the mentorship of Dr. Chad Johnson and plan to continue lab research through the end of my senior year.

I moved to Phoenix my sophomore year of high school from a small town in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. I enjoy biking, rock climbing, road trips and eating. One of my favorite places to eat is Welcome Diner. The fried chicken biscuit with gravy is easily the best dish they serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...