Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Final Research Paper-Ending the Semester

This semester feels like it has really tested my ability to find balance. This was my first full time semester at Phoenix College and it was a bit of a challenge between work and school. Calculus proved to be one of the more difficult classes I've taken and required a lot studying time and zoom meetings with other students. I’ve really enjoyed working on my research paper this semester. My writing skills feel a bit rusty and I often found myself getting stuck researching things that didn’t pertain to my research but overall I had a great experience. I wish everyone luck with their research paper!

Side Note: I think I received each of these medals this semester. Especially the caffeine.




1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found support for calculus, I hope you have that same group available for the next semester. If you need any additional help feel to contact me at any time.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...