Thursday, November 18, 2021

What a week!

 Hello All-

This has been a rough week! I've been studying for an Organic Chemistry final all week and haven't made much progress with my research. My intent is to do the first part of my experiment tomorrow since it will be my first free day since last week and to begin revising my research question and hypothesis to better match my experiment.

I'm glad we got the opportunity to meet with Faculty at ASU a few weeks ago for the mixer also. I feel like I've gotten the opportunity to get familiar with them and some of the projects they work on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Nightmare fuel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...