Thursday, May 6, 2021

Nearing the end of the semester!

 Hello All-

It's almost the end of the semester! My classes this semester have been a little more challenging than previous semesters. I changed my major a few times and once I settled on Science, I had some additional classes that needed to be taken. This semester I had Physics 111, Biology 182 and Chemistry 152 so it's felt like a heavy semester. 

This week I've been trying to decide how to plot the data for my final research project. I have the numbers and information from the data I collected over the semester and after speaking with Matt, I think the best way to show the data is through Bar Graphs or potentially Pie Charts. I'm really glad I get the opportunity to look at tangible data that I've collected myself and use this to continue my project next semester.

Masks left on Mission Beach, CA

Mission Beach, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...