Thursday, May 20, 2021

Research Presentation

Hey All-

What a semester! Grateful I passed my classes, grateful for the STEM-TRAIN program, and grateful for summer break! I enjoyed seeing and hearing everyone present their research this semester! There was such a wide range of topics, it was great getting to learn more about Covid, Bats, Bees, the Microbiome group, NASA ascend, and statistical analysis of charitable donations.

Below is my research presentation on "Litter in Phoenix Waterways". I'm glad I had the opportunity to study the effect plastics have on the environment. It's a project I would like to continue into the next semester and potentially as a career. I hope everyone has a great summer! See you next semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...