Thursday, October 28, 2021

Busy Week!

 Hey All-


This semester has felt incredibly busy! I was able to pick up the test kits from the lab to complete the hands on portion of my project which I'm really looking forward to. Hoping I will get some results to better understand the effects that UV rays will have on chemical leeching. I'm also wrapping up my last semester at Phoenix College which feels bittersweet. I didn't know when I started back at school I would become a Biology major but I'm grateful for the opportunity this program provides. I registered for Spring 2022 classes at ASU West and am really looking forward to this new transition. 

These are the items I'll be testing for BPA...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with a Mentor/Ncuire

 Hello All- What a busy/productive semester this has been! I think this is probably the most studying I've had to do for any of my class...